Revenue Performance Vitality Review
Changing the Trajectory to Profitable Revenue Growth.
FocusedOnRevenue is a sales performance consulting firm with a focus of helping mid-market companies build and sustain profitable growth. The company offers a REVENUE GENERATION VITALITY REVIEW that yields a list of actions that can help accelerate revenue growth.
The REVIEWTM provides a seasoned revenue executive giving you a fresh perspective of industry best practices applied to your business. The goal is to find recommendations that can create near term revenue and margin growth.
We will spend time on site reviewing the following revenue areas of your business.
- Strategy – what’s the vision and mission and are they embraced throughout the firm?
- Marketing – what is the current messaging, and does it align with the firms’ goals and objectives?
- Sales – what’s the best prospect target profile and best process to convert them?
- People – what is the optimal staffing model and do the existing personnel make the best team possible?
- Process – are there opportunities to improve the sales process and achieve quicker more sustained growth?
- Metrics – do the reported metrics give the best picture of what is occurring and facilitate oversight and performance improvement?
What do you need to provide?
To make the best use of the time, we would like to have some background data including
- Customer concentrations, current sales levels, performance vs quota, margins, sales forecast/pipeline
- We’ll need access to the key individuals.
How long will it take?
- Most middle market, privately held firms can expect the initial findings to be presented within in 7 to 10 days.
How much will it cost?
- The fee, its structure and its terms are flexible, and customized for each situation, although it is reasonable to anticipate between $8,000 and $16,000.
What’s the outcome?
We’ll consolidate our data and prepare a presentation with the following:
- Situation Analysis including strengths and areas for improvement
- Revenue Plan Suggestions
- Areas that have immediate revenue potential with associated tactical action items
- Near term action items – suggestions for impact that may take longer – perhaps 1-6 months
- And Longer Term action items, beyond six months, potentially having significant impact
- Recommendations and suggested implementation strategy.
Call Michael Pearce 425-830-4156 or email at [email protected]